There is a clear consensus that diversity is essential for business success. The case for establishing a truly diverse workforce becomes increasingly compelling each year, not just as a moral obligation, but with findings showcasing clear financial benefits. A key part of heralding a diverse workforce is committing to both hiring and retention initiatives – at IRG, it is our priority to support our clients to build inclusive organisations.
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion
How Can We Help ?
If you have a question, want to find out more about one of our services, or want to talk about how we can help solve your talent problems, then please book in a call back or message us.
Our mission as an Executive Search firm becomes distinctly clearer. We must support our clients to build agile teams who can operate in a culture of innovation. We understand a culture of innovation is driven by diverse thoughts and ideas for a common purpose.
At IRG we work with clients across the globe to build diverse leadership teams.
Our success in this space includes:
- Co-hosted an International Women’s Day event with a world-leading strategy consulting firm
- Successfully introduced many female Partners with a leading global strategy firm some of whom are now practice and country leaders
- Completed a highly successful diversity hiring project with a top 3 global advertising agency
- Country CEO for a leading global digital business transformation provider
- Conducted an extensive female diversity research project for a leading strategy consulting firm to identify every female Partner in EMEA and provided analysis, trends and, competitor intelligence
- For a global professional services firm we have successfully introduced multiple diverse MDs in Digital, Health and Life Sciences, Consumer and Retail and Financial Services